Together, we are urging British Columbians to connect with their elected representatives and speak out on social media - to GET LOUD and demand that mental health is prioritized b4stage4.
Will you join us? We’d like to see the number of signatures supporting the b4stage4 declaration rise to 6000. We’re asking our supporters to help by reaching out to their networks and aiming to bring new signatures to the declaration and connect British Columbians to our online tools.
We've prepared some resources to support you in spreading the message:
- Click here for a template email for your lists
- Click here for printable pages to collect in-person signatures
- Click here for a 90 second video outlining the b4stage4 philosophy
- Click here for suggested Twitter and Facebook posts (graphics available below)
- Click here for a printable 8.5x11 b4stage4 poster
Social Media Graphics (click to download)
Are you with us? Will you GET LOUD for mental health?
Thank you for being champions of mental health!